Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to Steph's Blog

With the launch of my college consulting business, I am learning to reap the benefits of online networking and, for the first time, am venturing into the world of blogging. The college search and selection process requires a student's daily attention and maximum effort. I am equally committed to ensuring a student's success when discovering the best fit college or university. This blog will be updated weekly to reflect action plans, available opportunities, and other tidbits to assist my clients (and others who find their way to my posts) as we travel the road toward higher education. Thank you for your interest in my services and for your support in my professional endeavor! Steph Hart, MPA Independent College Consultant Essential Elements: Comprehensive College Planning

No comments: